An Enrolled Agent is a specialized tax certification granted by the IRS after a rigorous two-day exam. To maintain the certification, yearly continuing education is required. It is a unique specialty that focuses on taxation.
I take a personal approach to income tax preparation. Every year, you will get a consultation with me to discuss changes in your situation and any tax law changes that may affect you. I work hard to find the most advantageous use of the tax code for my clients.
Throughout the year, I speak and email with my clients to answer questions and provide tax planning advice.
- Complete family and business tax preparation
- Employee and sub-contractor forms filed
- Year-round tax planning services
- Make better decisions
QuickBooks Tax Integration
- Customize QuickBooks for tax reporting and forecasting, including
- Form 1120, corporation taxes
- Form 1120S, S-corporation taxes
- Form 1065, partnership taxes
- Form 990, 990-PF, 990-T, non-profit organization taxes
- Form 1040, sole proprietor taxes
- LLC taxes, which may file on 1040, 1065 or 1120
- Save time at year-end and forecast better